This is a bug only seen on the MAC OS X software, it usually means your Ruggie is not connected to your computer. For couple reasons, either
- The cable is not data-transferable, make sure you use the cable that came with Ruggie
- There is a bug with the software
Fix this issue with the following methods
- Restart Ruggie and try again
- Delete software, download it again, drag it into your "applications" folder
- Open it again and give it another try
- Click default button and try other settings to check if "apply" button works.
Methods above usually solves this bug, but if you still experience this problem please contact us to provide more information, and we'll get it fixed!